The goal of the Pan-Florida Challenge Ride Ambassador Program is to encourage first time participants in the Pan-Florida Challenge Cancer Ride. We want to help cyclists overcome any barriers they may have to joining the ride and enjoying this life-changing experience. Pan-Florida Challenge Ride Ambassadors will:
• Keep enthusiasm high among Pan-Florida Challenge riders.
- • Grow awareness of cancer prevention, the linkages between malnutrition or bad nutrition and the propensity to get cancer, and ways to combat that — including feeding children healthy meals.
- • Be a magnet for riders of all abilities, encouraging them and sharing equipment and ride information, training and fundraising assistance, and companionship.
- • Gain enormous satisfaction for helping thousands in need while growing the community of dedicated Pan-Florida Challenge athletes.
Ride Ambassador Program Rewards
- We have developed an incentive program to encourage participation in the Pan-Florida Challenge Ride Ambassador program. These incentives include:
- • An ambassador uniform, including a Pan-Florida Challenge collared polo shirt, t-shirt, socks, and water bottle.
- • Pan-Florida Challenge cycling jersey and shorts.
- • Pan-Florida Challenge promotional brochures, flyers, and other collateral.
- • A waived registration fee for the Pan-Florida Challenge Cancer Ride.
- • A personalized discount code worth up to $100 off the fundraising minimum to share with recruit.
- • The opportunity to earn up to $1,000 at the end of the season based on the number of athletes recruited who complete their fundraising minimum.
Ride Ambassador Expectations
Selection as a Ride Ambassador is not just about receiving the material rewards. Pan-Florida Challenge is looking for cyclists who aspire to something greater. Our priority here is not focused on the cyclists who are the fastest but those with a love of cycling who are connected to the communities in which they live. We’re looking for riders who believe, as we do, that we can play a role in cancer prevention. Ride Ambassadors should plan to:
• Host local training rides.
• Help promote sponsors.
• Create at least one social media post per month.
• Submit at least one blog post before the ride.
• Recruit at least five new riders and engage with them throughout their training.
• Participate in the Pan-Florida challenge Cancer Ride and other community activities.
• Become fluent in using your Personal Pan-Florida Challenge Fundraising Page.
• Learn about and promote ride details and amenities.
Cyclists who are interested in serving as a Ride Ambassador for Pan-Florida Challenge should complete the Ride Ambassador Application. Tell us why you’d be a great selection and what skills or talents you have to share. Maybe it’s your profession, or a hobby, or something you just have a knack for. Maybe it’s a personal experience you’ve had or a spiritual calling. Whatever it is that makes you special, we want to know.
For more information, a full job description, or questions about the Pan-Florida Challenge Ride Ambassador Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-298-1620.